The top light indicates the status of the connection.• Yellow Listening (waiting) for a connection. The sign is waiting for a connection request from another machine
• Green Connected. The sign is connected to another machine
• Blue Disconnected. There is no connection to another machine and it is not listening for requests either
• White Attempting to connect
• Red Connection failure. An attempt to connect failed
The lower light indicates the connection mode of the sign.
• Yellow Listening (waiting) mode. The sign is waiting or waited for a connection
• Orange Connect to a specific machine. The sign will or did connect to another machine
• Blue Local only mode. It will refuse connection requests from others and will not attempt to connect with any others
Typical combinations• Blue
• Blue Everything local only.
• Yellow Sign told to wait and is waiting for a connection.
• Orange This machine will be attempting to connect but has not yet started the attempt. (Waiting for you to enter the computer name/IP and press Go button)
• Orange This sign attempted to connect to another but failed.
• Orange This sign connected to another machine and is controlling the other machine.
• Yellow This sign waited for a connection and another machine connected to it . The other computer is controlling this sign
Auto load in effectThe third status light (brown) simply indicates that after some time delay (defined in the Text entry screen) a file will be loaded. No light indicates that no file is set to automatically load.
• Brown A file will be loaded automatically
Back to User manual