I have made an Android App available that is useful for connecting to RemoteSign devices on your network to check their status, and even send a few commands.
The file that gets installed is called log.apk and I make it available via a shared Google Drive file.
Note: in order to install this app directly you do have to temporarily change a setting on your Android device to allow the app to be installed from a location other than the Google Play store.
The steps to do this are as follows:
Steps may vary slightly based on Android version
- Open your Phone Settings (Swipe down from top, press the gear icon)
- Select: Apps
- Select: Special app access (or Special access)
- Select: Install unknown apps
- Select: Drive
- Set "Allow from this source" on
- Open the link to the apk file:
- Click Install (or Update if previously installed)
- When it has downloaded and installed you press 'Open'
Click here to read how to use the RemoteSign Log app