Two versions are available, corresponding to two types of screen.
One screen has 128x64 pixels and is yellow on the top 1/4 and blue on the lower 3/4
(Approximately 22mm x 11mm actual display area on a 27mm x 27mm circuit board)
(Photograph of the screen looks fuzzy due to protective sheet still in place)
The other screen is even smaller with 128x32 pixels and has all white text
(21mm x 6mm actual display area on a 38mm x12mm circuit board)
The fully assembled RemoteSign ESP comprises:
- ESP8266 module loaded with RemoteSign software
- Screen of your choice, wired to the ESP8266
What you will need to run it is:
- A USB-B cable connected to a USB socket, or 5V DC power supply which you connect to two pins of the ESP8266 (+5 Volts to pin: VIN, and power ground to pin: G)
- Wi-Fi network, and a device that can connect to wifi to set the wifi credentials such as a mobile phone, (only needed once only).
- A copy of RemoteSign Sequencer, or Windows RemoteSign or DB program (all can be downloaded from this site)
Outside the USA: