Two versions are available, corresponding to two types of screen.
One screen has 128x64 pixels and is yellow on the top 1/4 and blue on the lower 3/4
The other screen is even smaller with 128x32 pixels and has all white text
The fully assembled RemoteSign ESP comprises:
- ESP8266 module loaded with RemoteSign software
- Screen of your choice, wired to the ESP8266
What you will need to run it is:
- A USB-B cable connected to a USB socket, or 5V DC power supply which you connect to two pins of the ESP8266 (+5 Volts to pin: VIN, and power ground to pin: G)
- Wi-Fi network, and a device that can connect to wifi to set the wifi credentials (such as a mobile phone) one time.
- A copy of Windows RemoteSign or DB program (both can be downloaded from this site)
Outside the USA: