- The 24 hour option toggles between 12 and 24 hour mode.
- If 'Real time' is checked, then the current system time will be used.
- If you wish to run the clock at some other time or run a fast clock, uncheck 'Real time'.
- You will then be able to select the clock speed factor and and also select the houres (HH) and minutes (MM)
- Selecting the 'Analog clock' option displays a setting button in place of the '24 hour' checkbox.
If you press the Settings button you are presented with the Analog clock settings screen.
Use the buttons on the left to define what colors you want the clock to use. For example:
You can control the number of rows that the clock uses - thus determining the size of the clock.
Back to User manual